Abbotsford Sandblasting - Powder Coating
Aegis is a custom one stop sop for sandblasting and powder coating, in Abbotsford, the Fraser Valley and Greater Vancouver. Aegis provides professional steel and aluminum powder coating and sandblasting at reasonable rates and a reliable turnaround. With over 40 years of experience, Aegis services Abbotsford and the Fraser Valley for numerous industries that rely on consistent quality and cost effective powder coating.
Powder coating is what we do and have done for over four decades. There are many reasons why companies rely on Aegis. The overriding reason is we are reliable experts in sandblasting and powder coating.
What type of Powder do you Need?
Companies rely on Aegis for our experience and expertise in powder coating. Not all powders are equal and the following factors dictate which coating powder will give you the end results you are looking for:
- The type of material are you coating. Steel, aluminum, stainless steel, hot-dip galvanized steel, die cast or other.
- What is the weight of the material being coated.
- Where the material is being used. Outdoors, indoors? Will people be able to touch it?
- What environment the coating is subject to. Dry, moist, humid, pH, immersion, high pollutant, seaside, temperature?
- What your expectation is for coating performance. 1 year, 15 years, or long enough to take a quick photo?
Powder finish color can be another factor not mentioned above. Powders are available in a wide spectrum of colors. Custom colors are also available, but may require minimum order quantities. For our long term customers who use a custom brand color, we can store your powder for use on ongoing projects as they come up. Aegis provides full service powder coating.
Consistent Quality Coatings
Aegis has the right equipment and expertise in one location, which in turn saves you money. Having sandblasting and powder coating in the same shop reduces the chance of surface contamination between the sandblasting and powder coating. stage. The key to a flawless coating starts with a clean and prepared metal surface prior to powder coating.
If you need powder coating and-or sandblasting you should give us a call. An Aegis powder coating expert can answer any questions you may have and provide you with a reliable quote. You can also request a free quote on our powder coating.