Aegis Powder Coating and Sandblasting
Aegis provides powder coating services in Vancouver and the Lower Mainland. We offer reasonable rates on powder coating and sandblasting for aluminum, stainless steel, hot-dip galvanized steel, die cast steel and other metals. Aegis has over forty years of experience in a diverse range of industries for sandblasting and powder coating.
Here are just a few of the types of powder coating services we provide in a variety of industries:
- Custom Fabrication Shops – Coating and finishing metal fabrication projects
- Commercial Transportation – Coating vehicle dump bodies, service bodies, frames, truck decks
- Architectural Firms -custom tailored coating systems, gates, stairways, safety screens, etc.
- Oil and Gas – Coating to protect valves, pipe, oilfield equipment
- Municipalities- Weather resistant powder coated fixtures for extended life and reduced costs
- Marine - Safety railing on offshore rigs, material handling equipment and vessels
- Industrial – Wide range of custom powder coating applications
Your biggest advantage with Aegis is our expertise in matching the right coating powders to accomplish the logistics and goals of your project. Weather conditions, corrosion factors and other environmental considerations affect what type of powder coating powder needs to be applied. However, knowing what coating powder to use is only part of our formula for successful powder coating.
Having a clean surface is mission critical when it comes to successful powder coating. We follow the NACE and SSPC surface preparation standards. This ensures your job-project is done right the first time, every time. Our people literally have decades of experience preparing and sandblasting metal surfaces for powder coating.
Applying powder coating is an art and key to a flawless finish. Our powder coaters have years of experience coating all types of metals. Aegis knows the ins and outs of applying powder coating and the curing process. We also have the proper tools to test and verify results.
We are the guys municipalities and companies call to fix botched coating jobs. If you are dealing with a botched job done by another company, we can quickly analyze the problem and provide you with a cost effective solution. At Aegis, we know our metals and we know how to turn lemons into lemonade. In most cases, our customers end up saving more on maintenance costs than the cost of solving the problem and powder coating.
We also work closely with architects and designers to help streamline designs that are more powder coating friendly. A few minor tweaks in design can improve final results, while lowering the cost of your powder coating.