Aegis Sandblasting and Powder Coating
Aegis provides sandblasting and powder coating services in Burnaby, New Westminster and the Greater Vancouver Lower Mainland. We offer fast turnaround and reasonable rates on our sandblasting and powder coating. Aegis powder coats aluminum, stainless steel, hot-dip galvanized steel, die cast steel and other metals. We literally have decades of experience in sandblasting and powder coating.
Aegis provides sandblasting and powder coating services fora wide range of industries:
- Custom Fabrication Shops – Coating and finishing metal fabrication projects
- Commercial Transportation – Coating vehicle dump bodies, service bodies, frames, truck decks
- Architectural Firms -custom tailored coating systems, gates, stairways, safety screens, etc.
- Oil and Gas – Coating to protect valves, pipe, oilfield equipment
- Municipalities- Weather resistant powder coated fixtures for extended life and reduced costs
- Marine - Safety railing on offshore rigs, material handling equipment and vessels
- Industrial – Wide range of custom powder coating applications
Reliable Powder Coating
Our reliable results start with selecting the right coating powder. There is numerous powder coating powders available from numerous manufacturers, each with their own unique properties. The type of environment your material will be subjected to, dictates the right type of coating powder.
The weather exposure, UV exposure and corrosive environment your material will be exposed to are major factors in selecting the right coating powder. With Aegis, our coating experts can guide you in selecting the best powder that will deliver the results you are looking for.
Aegis has a fully equipped one stop shop for powder coating. A clean metal surface is essential for quality powder coating. In addition to cleaning and sandblasting the metal surface, primers may be required to ensure a smooth even surface for powder coating. At Aegis we take care of the details, while you enjoy the results.